body. mind. balance. Workshop
For this new Workshop I have teamed up with my colleague Joske Ten Bosch – Food Coach, Nutritionist & Yoga Instructor to deliver 2,5 hours of juicy and extremely valuable content you don’t want to miss. Aimed at finding a balance in life between a healthy body and mind and what it really means.
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms:
- Lack of energy?
- Struggling with life from time to time?
- Wanting to feel and look better?
- Unsure of how to eat well?
- Wanting to reduce your stress levels and become more mindful?
Then take this next step:
This workshop is aimed to give you an introduction to how you can nourish your mind and body, and at the same time achieve better overall health. In a small group environment you will learn about:
- Health – More than just the absence of disease
- Stress/anxiety reduction and relief
- Finding your own inspiration
Invest in yourself, feel alive and thrive!
You will leave this workshop with new insights and a sense of clarity that will help take your first steps in a new direction!
Date: 13th of June 2017
Time: 7.15pm arrival for a 7.30pm start – the evening finishes at 10pm
Location: Cammeray, Sydney NSW
Venue: Ellie May’s Nook Stocklands Cammeray, Shop 15/450 Miller St Cammeray 2062
Mother’s Day Special: $85 Ends 4th of June 2017
ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABE